By interacting with us, submitting Information to us, by clicking “Join Now”, “Sign Up”, “Join Feminlist” or by any similar, accessing, or using our services, or signing up for any promotions or services offered by us, you consent to Feminlist LLC (collectively referred to herein as “Feminlist ” “us,” “we” or “our”), to collect, use, disclose, and share with third parties your Personal Information, and disclosing such Personal Information.
*For more information regarding terms, read our terms and conditions here.
Feminlist values the privacy of individuals whom we interact with especially their personal information and outline the following measures in how we handle your data and what your rights are.
“Personal Information” refers to any information or Information about you that can be used to identify you either from the Information we have or are likely to access. In this context, such Information maybe as follows:
- Your name, identification number, telephone number(s), e-mail address or mailing address, and any other information relating to you have provided us in any form you may have submitted to us or other forms of interaction with you.
- Information about your use of Feminlist ‘s website and services, including cookies, IP address, subscription account details and any other information that may be reasonably necessary but only to the extent that Feminlist may identify you from such information.
- Information about your usage of and interaction with our website and services, including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our website.
- Any financial information about the purchase agreement or mortgage depending on the desired services.
We may collect your personal information through the following channels: –
- On our website when you reach out to us for our services.
- Contact us for customer service or for other business purposes through our contact information such as our email.
- Order our products or services
How is the collected personal information used?
We use your Information to serve you. This includes, where applicable: –
- providing you with the products and services that you have requested, e.g., notifying you regarding the status of your order or delivery, assessment of your creditworthiness (for which we may use third parties);
- ensuring that your transactions on our websites are safe and secure;
- contacting you for feedback after the services are rendered; and
- resolving any problems or disputes, you may encounter concerning any transaction or services rendered.
We also use your information for purposes connected or relevant to the business of the Feminlist such as complying with legal and regulatory obligations and requirements or enforcing duties owed to the Feminlist . It may also be used to research and develop new products and services or improve existing products and services of the Feminlist.
We will use your information to contact you regarding any services you will need and any related purposes. We may contact you via regular mail, fax, E-mail, SMS, Telephone, or other electronic means.
If we need to use your information for any other purposes, we will notify you and obtain your consent beforehand. You will be allowed to withhold or withdraw your consent to use your information for these additional purposes.
Safeguarding and Securing the Personal Information
Feminlist is committed to securing your personal information and keeping it confidential. We have done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The personal information we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the personal information is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
Your control over information
You may, at any time, edit, update or delete your profile information from the Website. However, when you delete or update information, we follow a process to ensure that the modification or deletion is not accidental or malicious. Accordingly, there may be delays between when you edit/delete information and when copies are edited/deleted from our active and backup systems.
- We will not sell your information to third parties.
- Disclosure of your Information to third parties shall only happen where you have provided us consent and, in the situations, expressly set out in this Policy.
- Your Information may be disclosed and shared within the Feminlist to provide the requested products and services.
- We may disclose or share your Information with third parties (including other companies within our industry) who provide necessary services to us.
- We will also disclose your information to third parties to comply with legal obligations or industry requirements. This includes disclosures to legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, and law enforcement authorities.
- Our website may have the functionalities to share your Information with other third parties, such as other users of our website. You are responsible for your choice(s) and are deemed to have provided consent for any sharing of your Information in the manner provided by the website.
Storage and processing of information
All information collected through the Website will be stored and processed within the United States of America.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Website secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. To help us keep your information safe, we expect you to maintain the secrecy of your unique password and account information.
We shall retain personal data collected for a reasonable time frame, which will vary depending on the nature of the data and whether the data may be needed for future legitimate use.
Following termination or deactivation of your website account, we may retain information (including your profile information) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
Sharing of information and Consent
We may share your information with our agents, employees or contractors to help provide, understand, and improve the Website.
For any more information or clarification, please contact us through the following: –
Effective as of this date: December 1st 20